- Blogs, Wikis, mail, calendar, enterprise Instant Message (IM), RSS, and more.
- Micro-format support—calendar and user information can be transferred via Web 2.0 standards. Data in micro formats (hCard, hCalendar, and so on) can be easily used by and integrated with third-party applications.
- Dynamic tagging—tagging web content, documents, message board threads, and more, to dynamically share important or interesting content with other portal users.
- Activity tracking—keeping tabs on the most recent activity on blogs,
message boards, Wiki, and other tools.
- Announcements and alerts—broadcasting messages to different groups
- Social networking services.
- Capability to build My Social Office.
- Polls—creating multiple choice polls and keeping track of votes.
WSRP 2.0 consumer/producer and full 1.0/2.0 specification support.
Integration with Terracotta DSO: setting up large and clustering environments.
Forgiveness is one of the most distinguishing features of Ramadan. If we truly want Allah's love, mercy and forgiveness, we must remember that the pleasures in this world are transient, and we are working toward that which is permanent. Is it worth being bitter and stunting our growth? Will it really benefit us? Will our anger and bitterness change the person who has hurt us?
Let us use this Ramadan to open our hearts to those who have wronged us and forgive them as we beg Allah to forgive us..
Love a little more than what is necessary..
Work a little harder than what is required..
Be a little kinder than what is usual..
Give a little more than what u feel u can afford..
Stand in a prayer a little longer than what u intended..
Be a little more patient than what u feel u can handle..
It is that little extra effort sparked by sincerity in the heart
that makes your ordinary self extraordinary...
Remember the five simple rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.