Nuffnang

Search This Blog

Forgiveness is one of the most distinguishing features of Ramadan. If we truly want Allah's love, mercy and forgiveness, we must remember that the pleasures in this world are transient, and we are working toward that which is permanent. Is it worth being bitter and stunting our growth? Will it really benefit us? Will our anger and bitterness change the person who has hurt us?

Let us use this Ramadan to open our hearts to those who have wronged us and forgive them as we beg Allah to forgive us..


Love a little more than what is necessary..
Work a little harder than what is required..
Be a little kinder than what is usual..
Give a little more than what u feel u can afford..
Stand in a prayer a little longer than what u intended..
Be a little more patient than what u feel u can handle..
It is that little extra effort sparked by sincerity in the heart
that makes your ordinary self extraordinary...


Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Medela Freestyle from eBay;eBay is a Hassle Free Market Place

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim

Saya tertarik dengan artikel dari penulis ini tentang Medela Freestyle. Saya salin 100% dalam post di bawah

http://kambingbujang.com/2010/11/30/my-breastfeeding-diary-my-medela-freestyle-from-ebay-ebay-is-a-hassle-free-market-place/
All the while I’m using Medela Freestyle for 6 months plus,plenty of readers asked questions on Medela Freestyle. The questions vary from warranty of the FS,the adapter,postage cost to Malaysia,the sound of FS’s motor to after sales service of Medela. Here is answer for some of your doubtNote:I bought Medela Freestyle from Ebay US. The price much cheaper from local price which is RM 1295 including postage.Where can I buy Medela Freestyle that cheaper than local price??The retail price local Malaysia market range from RM1699 –RM2299. The higher price from the local market,are the main reason why I bought MedelaFS from eBay. It’s a hassle free market place that provides various type of products.What happened to my warranty,if I bought Medela Freestyle Warranty from eBayOne thing that,if you bought Medela from Ebay,the warranty is void. However,worry not,there are local company that can do service for Medelabreast pump. You can call them up for more details:Lactaequip Medical (M) Sdn Bhd03 42701128Lot B2-M,Jln Selaman 1,Dataran Palma Off Jln Ampang,68000 AmpangSelangorNote:I just called them,they will charge me RM160 for motor service..How about the postage,insurance,custom?I’d paid RM200 total for the courier service to send the FS all the way from US to my office door step. The Insurance is depend on the type of shipping. You can ask the seller to add insurance on the shipping,with additional fee. For tax and custom checking,some items are taxable,based on the price. However,ask the seller to tick on ‘item as gift’and put ‘USD5′on customs declaration form. I have bought over 100 item on eBay this year and have no problems with the custom.Where can I buy Medela FS plug adapter If you buy Medela FS from US,you need to buy new adapter to attach toMedela FS’s adapter. You can find the adapter at Tesco or Jusco shopping mall.Is’it true that Medela Freestyle has noisy motorYes,FS’s motor quite noisy,however,its quieter compare to Medela Mini Electric. Nothing much to worry,I just turn on the music and start express breast milk just at my cubicle with smiley face without anyone notice that actually I’m expressing breast milk.Read my review on Medela Freestyle hereNote:I’m happy to answer any questions,don’t hesitate to email me if above answer still don’t satisfy you.. :D
http://kambingbujang.com/2010/11/30/my-breastfeeding-diary-my-medela-freestyle-from-ebay-ebay-is-a-hassle-free-market-place/



Alhamdulillah.
Hidayah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...