Resipi, Pemulihan dan Menyembuhkan
Kebanyakan ibu-ibu yang mengepam susu untuk bayi mereka menyimpan susu tambahan dalam peti sejuk untuk stok dan kes kecemasan. Susu ibu tidak tinggal yang baik dalam peti sejuk selama-lamanya, walau bagaimanapun. Apa yang anda lakukan dengan susu badan yang anda tidak gunakan atau telah lebih 6 bulan? Ia akan memalukan kerana ia disia-siakan. Berikut adalah beberapa tips dan trik daripada ibu-ibu lain tentang apa yang anda boleh lakukan dengan sisa susu beku anda.
Freeze breastmilk in ice cube trays. Once frozen, pop out the breastmilk cubes and store them in a zip-top freezer bag. You can go back to your stash from time to time when you need some and take only one cube of breastmilk at a time rather than heat up an entire bag of milk for one small application.
- To treat an insect sting, take a frozen cube of breastmilk and apply it to the sting area. Hold it there until melted.
- Breastmilk cures pinkeye (conjunctivitis). Just express a little breastmilk or thaw one of your cubes and rinse your eye with it several times a day.
- If your baby is teething, wrap a cube or two of frozen breastmilk in a thin washcloth and secure it tightly with a heavy rubber band. Let baby chew and suck on the cube. It will taste good as it melts and the cold will make baby's gums feel better.
- To treat diaper rash or yeast infections, give baby (or yourself) a bath in warm water mixed with lots of breastmilk. The milk is soothing to the skin and will also help to kill the infection. Milk baths will also soften your skin.
- Breastmilk can be used to treat acne and soften your skin. Apply to skin in the evenings before bed or mix into a facial mask and apply. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes before rinsing.
- Breastmilk can cure an ear infection. Melt one of your frozen cubes and use a medicine dropper to gently squirt it into the ear canal several times a day.
- Breastmilk makes a great ingredient for toddlers' popsicles. When you freeze your own popsicles at home, add breastmilk to the recipe instead of water. You can also freeze plain milk popsicles.
- Breastmilk can cure all types of infection. Use it to treat cuts, bruises, scrapes, and minor infections. You can apply breastmilk to your baby's cord stump or to a circumcision wound. Breastmilk can also be used on burns and to soothe chicken pox itch.
- Breastmilk makes great soap. If you are crafty or if you like soapmaking, use your extra expressed breastmilk to create a soothing soap for your family.
- Check your local hospitals to see if they accept donated breastmilk. You will need to fill out some paperwork and your breastmilk will have to still be good. You cannot donate old milk. Many mothers are in need of breastmilk, especially if they have a premature baby and their breastmilk has not yet come in. http://hidayahmk.blogspot.com/2011/10/bank-susu-ibu-dan-hukum-di-sisi-islam.html
If no hospitals in your area accept donated breastmilk, you may still be able to find someone to take it. Poorer mothers may wish to feed their babies breastmilk instead of formula. Check Craigslist.org or ask if you can post a notice at the hospital letting other mothers know that you have breastmilk that you are willing to donate for free.